Free Help Lines & Phone Numbers

National Drug and Alcohol Treatment Referral Routing Service: 1-800-662-4357

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration's (SAMHSA) toll-free telephone number for alcohol and drug information/treatment referral assistance.

When you call this toll-free number, a recorded message (English or Spanish language) gives you the following options:
1 - Speak to a representative concerning substance abuse treatment or to request printed material on alcohol or drugs.
2 - Local substance abuse treatment referral information in your state. You can also use this online Substance Abuse Treatment Facility Locator